By Penny M Wheat

by Penny M Wheat

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Why are these two subjects of special interest to me?

In 1984, I befriended a local man who had killed his two children, and visited him in prison, because I felt God had called me to understand what had driven him to such a catastrophic decision. What happened next changed my life and led to friendships both here in England and later, in USA, where I travelled to see men on Death Row. In 2005, my book about these experiences was published by Monarch.

In 2010, I lost my darling husband, Colin, to cancer, and without my Christian faith, I would not have got through such a tough time. I would now like to help others who find themselves in a similar situation.

My Christian faith has influenced my attitude to the environment, and I believe we are mere custodians of the planet. Thus, my nature anthology seeks to reflect this.

No comments:

Post a Comment